U gave me a new look
U gave me a new vision
U gave me a new world that I haven’t touched
U gave me a new spirit, a courage
To know myself better than before
To discover my potential inside
To explore all the color in this world
U make me feel different
U make me thought
U make me strong to get over my life
U had wrote the storyline in my life
Be apart of my journey
Be apart to fill my emptiness
Maybe u never know about how I fell
Maybe u never look my way to made u a special one in my heart
Maybe I’m just a little thing on your adventure
I know who I’m, I know who u are
I know we just like land and sky high
But I’m always hope that one day I can touch your face
To figure out and make the art in my soul
Another night I was dreamed that u into my life
Share the laugh and the joy
But last night I was dreamed u walk away from me
I try to run looking for u but u so fast gone in the dark of night
I just scream and scream called your name
But u never exist, till I wake up…
Now I realize that I have to let u go in my mind, in my dream, in my memory
The last shot u see your smile for once again just being my hopeless
This is the last words to tell about u
This is the last goodbye till GOD send our destiny
This is the last memory that I have erase….
Always have u deep down on my heart my GC….
Senin, 07 Februari 2011
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar