Total Tayangan Halaman

Senin, 24 Oktober 2011

Darker Shade of Me

It's a lonely way living on my own,
I never thought that I would be this far from all I ever imagine before,
I gave you all the love in me but love is blind and now I see,
The fool I've been believing you loved me,

I know you'll be back again when you feel the cold,
And the truth will find you out for all the lies you sold,
Chase the rainbows you can find 'cos you've gone too far this time,
The fool I've been believing you were mine

Now what am I supposed to do?
Do you feel this pain?
Do you remember the promises you made?
Let's hope there's no a day when your sky's gonna rain...
I'm sure you'll come running and back to me again
Sorry is not a big deal but the hardest is when we said "I'm sorry" and "I forgive u"
when the heart is burn up with the madness...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar