Today I ride my bike like a flash light
I let the wind flew away this hurt
I let the dust wiped away my tears
I let the rain washed my burning love
I let the buzzing of street close my ears from your words
I rush and rush and rush just to runaway from something
I focused my eyes to turned my world
I sang a song so loudly just to heal this broken heart
Look at my life, just like a pieces fallen into a wrong place
U gave me the world then u took it all away
U left everything but yesterday
The spaces of my heart for u is tearing me apart now
Today I’m almost lost my mind thinking of u
But I’m sure, now I run to something
Something different of me…
Today’s 25th Oct I made up my mind,
I’ll erase u from my mind
To U “L” I’ll be a different person…


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar