Total Tayangan Halaman

Minggu, 23 Januari 2011

GOLDEN CREATURE

Perfect day, darken cold, so lonesome
I thought I was the one, but there’s another creature across my side
Hmmm….so lovely, nice smile, gentle move
And suddenly the corner of your eyes right snap to mine
Step by step we’re getting closer
And the first time of sound it was like an angle
So softly voices
U told me everything about your adventure
About your journey, your talent
It seems so perfect human
And I just have ear that can buy
Like a chemistry reaction inside my body, I fell so burning up
So inspired, so excited, so thought
Only 12 hour our journey, u gave me another world that change my view
Only 12 hour u make me so missing u…
Hope to see u again
And I know I’ll see u again GOLDEN CREATURE

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar