I saw u move through that gate
i heard that starting your steps away
I looked up to shadow disappeared at the end of the crossing
You're gone now, but not forgotten
I still can hear your voice
I still can remember every story, and all of the words
and your smile is a perfect art when emptiness wrestle my soul
I can't say this to your face
I’m not sure that u still can hear me or no
And now I’m puzzled, so lost
I’m missing u like crazy…
Now I’m realize that I’m so blessed to knew u in my life
My soul screaming out just want to tell u all the feeling
I had the time to tell you but no..no..never..
I never imagine how to face the day when I tell the truth
even though all the words will come to haunt me
In my darkest hour I tell myself that I'll see you again someday and honestly with my feeling
Senin, 31 Januari 2011
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar