I will make me a willow cabin at your gate
and call upon my soul within the house
I will write loyal cantons of condemned love
and sing them loud even in the dead of night
I will hallo your name to the reverberate hills
and make babbling gossip of the air cry out
I rush in to the secret house……………..
Shall I abide in this dull world which in thy absence is not better than a sty?
The crown of the earth doth melt and there’s nothing left remarkable beneath the visiting moon
LOVE is….it just is
and nothing you can say can make it go away
because it is the point of why we are here
it is the highest point and once you are up there
looking down on everyone else you’re there forever
because if you’ll move, you’ll fall
from English Literature
and call upon my soul within the house
I will write loyal cantons of condemned love
and sing them loud even in the dead of night
I will hallo your name to the reverberate hills
and make babbling gossip of the air cry out
I rush in to the secret house……………..
Shall I abide in this dull world which in thy absence is not better than a sty?
The crown of the earth doth melt and there’s nothing left remarkable beneath the visiting moon
LOVE is….it just is
and nothing you can say can make it go away
because it is the point of why we are here
it is the highest point and once you are up there
looking down on everyone else you’re there forever
because if you’ll move, you’ll fall
from English Literature


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar